£35.00 – £160.00
The lone tree at sunset above a recently harvested field near to Junction 26 Chainbar roundabout near Scholes, Cleckheaton, West Yorkshire.
Tree on hill #2 | Kodak Portra 160 on Hasselblad 500c.
Taken as the sun was going down in early September, the clouds were just starting to lighten and gain a hint of colour. The shadows were slowly creeping across the harvested field as the sun lowered behind the trees. I love the feel of this shot and Kodak Portra is fast becoming a favourite film of mine.
Those of you that know me will know this is my favourite tree and as a family we always look over to it as we drive by.
The technical details:
- Film: Kodak Portra 160
- Camera:1972 Hasselblad 500c with 150mm lens
- Exposure: 15 Seconds at F32
Print options: I offer two options for my art work to be displayed on walls. Fine Art Giclée Print or a Handmade UV Protected Canvas.
- Fine Art Giclée Print | I use an experienced specialist printer in Yorkshire to print and inspect every print before it leaves his family print workshop. The paper used is Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag, a fine art smooth 100% cotton white paper. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth.
- Handmade Canvas | I use the same experienced printer for my canvasses. Hand built in his family workshop using 38mm (gallery standard) FSC approved UK pine frames. Using Canon’s award winning imagePROGRAF printers and LUCIA EX 8-colour ink, ensuring high quality colours and resolution prints on 340gsm 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is also UV resistant laminate for ease of gentle cleaning.
- Please note that all prints will have a blank ‘white bleed edge’ around the photo to help with mounting and framing. Canvasses have wrap around edges with no white borders and all ‘part inch’ canvas sizes e.g 21.7 inch will be rounded to the nearest even number inch size e.g 21.7 up to 22 Inch. All canvasses also come with a hanging kit.
- 3 to 5 working days.
Important note: The Graham Binns digital signature watermark will not be on the final product.
More of my Yorkshire Landscapes can be viewed HERE
Fine Art Print, Handmade Canvas
30 Inch x 24 Inch, 20 Inch x 16 Inch, 10 Inch x 8 Inch