£60.00 – £170.00
A beautiful print of the Valley of Desolation waterfall, located within the Bolton Abbey estate, Yorkshire Dales National Park. Graham Binns Landscape Photography
The Valley of Desolation waterfall is located within the Bolton Abbey estate, Yorkshire Dales National Park. The valley gets its name from a huge storm in the year 1826.
The technical details:
- Canon 5d Mk3
- Canon EF16-35mm f/4L IS USM @16mm
- Exposure: Iso 100, 8 seconds at F13
- Tripod: Manfrotto BeFree
Print options: I offer two options for my art work to be displayed on walls. Fine Art Giclée Print or a Handmade UV Protected Canvas.
- Fine Art Giclée Print | I use an experienced specialist printer in Yorkshire to print and inspect every print before it leaves his family print workshop. The paper used is Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag, a fine art smooth 100% cotton white paper. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth.
- Handmade Canvas | I use the same experienced printer for my canvasses. Hand built in his family workshop using 38mm (gallery standard) FSC approved UK pine frames. Using Canon’s award winning imagePROGRAF printers and LUCIA EX 8-colour ink, ensuring high quality colours and resolution prints on 340gsm 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is also UV resistant laminate for ease of gentle cleaning.
- Please note that all prints will have a blank ‘white bleed edge’ around the photo to help with mounting and framing. Canvasses have wrap around edges with no white borders. All canvasses also come with a hanging kit.
- 3 to 5 working days.
Important note: The Graham Binns digital signature watermark will not be on the final product unless requested.
30 Inch x 24 Inch, 20 Inch x 16 Inch, 15 Inch x 12 Inch
Fine Art Print, Handmade Canvas