£14.99 – £60.00
Blackrock Cottage in Glencoe, photo taken using Kodak Portra film on my 1989 Bronica ETRSi.
Taken using my Bronica ETRSi on Kodak Portra ‘medium format’ 120 film giving a negative size of 6cm x 4.5cm,
This image was taken late December 2018 whilst on a family holiday. We were staying in a cottage at Ballachulish so we weren’t too far from the idilic location of Glencoe. I’ve actually got another shot in full snow too that was taken the previous year.
The technical details:
- Film: Kodak Portra 160 colour negative ‘medium format’ 120 film giving a negative size of 6cm by 4.5cm.
- Camera set up: 1989 Bronica ETRSi with 50mm lens.
- Exposure: 8th sec at F22
- Tripod: Manfrotto BeFree
- Satin finish 240gsm | A soft sheen paper
- Matt finish 240gsm | A totally flat finish with no sheen or reflective properties
- Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag | A fine art smooth 100% cotton white paper. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth.
- Please note that prints will have a blank ‘bleed edge’ around the photo to help with mounting and framing.
- 3 to 5 working days.
Important note: The Graham Binns digital signature watermark will not be on the final product.
All rights reserved © Graham Binns 2019
20 Inch x 14.28 Inch, 15 Inch x 10.71 Inch, 10 Inch x 7.14 Inch, 10 Oz Mug
Satin Finish Print 240gsm, Matt Finish Print 240gsm, Hahnemühle 308gsm Fine Art Print, Canvas 340gsm, 10 Oz Mug