£14.99 – £215.00
Aston Martin DB5 photo taken using Fomapan black and white film on my 1972 Hasselblad 500c.
‘Aston Martin DB5’
Taken using my beautiful 1972 Hasselblad 500c on Fomapan 100 black and white film.
This year for fathers day my wife and kids took me to Harewood House fathers day classic car show. I had a great day and took a few shots (ten I think).
I loved this 1963 Aston Martin DB5, I waited for the clouds on the horizon to come overhead and I put on the red filter to punch them along with a soft grad. I love the result!
Looking down through the waist level viewfinder of the 1972 Hasselblad 500c. The red and soft grad filters attached using the ‘Lee Filters’ system.
The technical details:
- Film: Fomapan classic 100 black and white negative ‘medium format’ 120 film giving a negative size of 6cm by 6cm. I home developed the roll in Rodinal (1+25) at 20°C for 4 minutes.
- Camera set up: 1972 Hasselblad 500c with 50mm lens.
- Exposure: 8th sec at F22
- Tripod: Manfrotto BeFree
Print options: I offer two options for my art work to be displayed on walls. Fine Art Giclée Print or a Handmade UV Protected Canvas.
- Fine Art Giclée Print | I use an experienced specialist printer in Yorkshire to print and inspect every print before it leaves his family print workshop. The paper used is Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag, a fine art smooth 100% cotton white paper. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth.
- Handmade Canvas | I use the same experienced printer for my canvasses. Hand built in his family workshop using 38mm (gallery standard) FSC approved UK pine frames. Using Canon’s award winning imagePROGRAF printers and LUCIA EX 8-colour ink, ensuring high quality colours and resolution prints on 340gsm 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is also UV resistant laminate for ease of gentle cleaning.
- Please note that all prints will have a blank ‘white bleed edge’ around the photo to help with mounting and framing. Canvasses have wrap around edges with no white borders. All canvasses also come with a hanging kit.
- 3 to 5 working days.
Important note: The Graham Binns digital signature watermark will not be on the final product.
All rights reserved © Graham Binns 2019
10 Inch x 10 Inch, 12 Inch x 12 Inch, 15 Inch x 15 Inch, 16 Inch x 16 Inch, 20 Inch x 20 Inch, 26 Inch x 26 Inch, 30 Inch x 30 Inch, 36 Inch x 36 Inch, 10 Oz Mug
Fine Art Print, Handmade Canvas, 10 Oz Mug