£65.00 – £115.00
‘Unigol Coeden’ (Lone Tree) – Llanberis, Snowdonia. I captured the scene on a 1950’s large format camera, yes I was stood in the lake with a dark hood over me whilst water filled my wellies up but Im so glad I did because this image is truly stunning. Black and white large format print of the lone tree, Llyn Padarn, Llanberis, Snowdonia, Wales. Fine art photograph of a beautiful landscape scene at sunrise
A beautifully atmospheric image of the lone tree at Llyn Padarn, Llanberis, Snowdonia National Park, Wales. The image was taken on an overcast day in February 2020. I captured the scene on a 1950’s large format camera, yes I was stood in the lake with a dark hood over me whilst water filled my wellies up but Im so glad I did because this image is truly stunning, ‘Unigol Coeden’ (Lone Tree).
I used Fomopan 100 black and white negative film and the negative was home developed in Rodinal, then scanned in to produce a high quality prints.
The technical details:
- Film: Fomopan 100 Large format black and white negative film, 4inch x 5inch in size!
- Camera set up: 1950’s MPP Micro Technical Mark VI, 75mm F6.3 lens.
- Exposure: 1 sec
- Tripod: Three Legged Thing – Winston
Print options: I offer two options for my art work to be displayed on walls. Fine Art Giclée Print or a Handmade UV Protected Canvas.
- Fine Art Giclée Print | I use an experienced specialist printer in Yorkshire to print and inspect every print before it leaves his family print workshop. The paper used is Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag, a fine art smooth 100% cotton white paper. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth.
- Handmade Canvas | I use the same experienced printer for my canvasses. Hand built in his family workshop using 38mm (gallery standard) FSC approved UK pine frames. Using Canon’s award winning imagePROGRAF printers and LUCIA EX 8-colour ink, ensuring high quality colours and resolution prints on 340gsm 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is also UV resistant laminate for ease of gentle cleaning.
- Please note that all prints will have a blank ‘white bleed edge’ around the photo to help with mounting and framing. Canvasses have wrap around edges with no white borders. All canvasses also come with a hanging kit.
- 3 to 5 working days.
Important note: The Graham Binns digital signature watermark will not be on the final product.
You can view more products HERE
20 Inch x 16 Inch, 10 Inch x 8 Inch
Fine art Print, Handmade Canvas