£60.00 – £150.00
Storm Approaching Buachaille Etive Mor Print and Canvas. Glencoe, Scotland. Scottish Highlands.
‘Storm Approaching Buachaille Etive Mor’ Glencoe, Scotland.
For this shot I was literally running to and from a small wood 30 yards away in-between total whiteout snow storms that were coming over the mountains every 20 minutes and they persisted for a good few hours. Just as I would lay down on the ground, set my tripod up and get ready to shoot, the mountain and landscape would disappear in a total white out snowstorm. I would quickly pack my gear up and head back to wood for shelter, then after 20 minutes run back to the river for another go. I think I captured the mood and atmosphere of the Glencoe area mid storm resulting a beautiful Scottish landscape photo that has now won quite a few photography awards
The technical details:
- Canon 5d Mk3
- Lens: Canon 16 – 35 mm F4 IS USM @ 16mm
- Exposure: ISO 100, 30th sec at F14. Lee Filters 0.9 Soft grad filter on sky
- Tripod: Three Legged Thing – Winston
Storm Approaching Buachaille Etive Mor Print and Canvas. Glencoe, Scotland in the Scottish Highlands. Fine art prints of Scotland. Scottish landscape photography.
Print options: I offer two options for my art work to be displayed on walls. Fine Art Giclée Print or a Handmade UV Protected Canvas.
- Fine Art Giclée Print | I use an experienced specialist printer in Yorkshire to print and inspect every print before it leaves his family print workshop. The paper used is Hahnemühle 308gsm Photo Rag, a fine art smooth 100% cotton white paper. Hahnemühle Photo Rag® is one of the world’s most popular papers and the valued all-rounder for high-quality FineArt inkjet printing. The white cotton artist’s paper, with its characteristic, wonderfully soft feel, boasts a lightly defined felt structure, lending each artwork a three-dimensional appearance and impressive pictorial depth.
- Handmade Canvas | I use the same experienced printer for my canvasses. Hand built in his family workshop using 38mm (gallery standard) FSC approved UK pine frames. Using Canon’s award winning imagePROGRAF printers and LUCIA EX 8-colour ink, ensuring high quality colours and resolution prints on 340gsm 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is also UV resistant laminate for ease of gentle cleaning.
- Please note that all prints will have a blank ‘white bleed edge’ around the photo to help with mounting and framing. Canvasses have wrap around edges with no white borders and all ‘part inch’ canvas sizes e.g 21.7 inch will be rounded to the nearest even number inch size e.g 22 Inch. All canvasses also come with a hanging kit.
- 3 to 5 working days.
Important note: The Graham Binns digital signature watermark will not be on the final product unless requested in the instructions.
More of my Scotland photos can be viewed HERE
All rights reserved © Graham Binns 2019
30 Inch x 20.5 Inch, 24 Inch x 16.4 Inch, 20 Inch x 13.7 Inch, 18 Inch x 12.3 Inch, 15 Inch x 10.2 Inch, 10 Oz Mug
Fine Art Print, Handmade Canvas, 10 Oz Mug